||2U, 2-socket rack server
1 or 2 1st Generation Intel® Xeon® Scalable processors (3100/4100/5100/6100/8100 series), up to 205W
1 or 2 2nd Generation Intel® Xeon® Scalable processors (3200/4200/5200/6200/8200 series), up to 205W
||24 DDR4 DIMM slots, 2,933 MT/s; up to 12 DCPMMs, 2,666 MT/s
||Supports the following hard drive configuration options:
- 8 x 2.5-inch SAS/SATA HDDs or SSDs
- 12/16/20 x 3.5-inch SAS/SATA HDDs
- 4, 8, 12, 24, or 28 NVMe SSDs
- 31 x 2.5-inch SAS/SATA HDDs or SSDs
||RAID 0, 1, 10, 1E, 5, 50, 6, or 60
Configured with a supercapacitor for cache power-off protection (optional)
RAID level migration, drive roaming, self-diagnosis, and web-based remote configuration
LOM: 2 x 10 GE + 2 x GE ports
Flexible NIC: 2 x GE, 4 x GE, 2 x 10 GE, 2 x 25 GE, or 1/2 x 56G FDR IB ports
||Up to 10 PCIe 3.0 slots, including 1 for a RAID controller card and 1 for a flexible NIC.
||4 hot-swappable fan modules with optional N+1 redundancy
|Power Supply Units
||2 hot-swappable PSUs with support for 1+1 redundancy and the following configuration options (see note 1):
- 550W AC Platinum PSUs
- 900W AC Platinum/Titanium PSUs
- 1,500W AC Platinum PSUs
- 1,500W 380V HVDC PSUs
- 1,200W -48V to -60V DC PSUs
- Huawei iBMC integrates one dedicated management GE network port to provide comprehensive management features such as fault diagnosis, automated O&M, and hardware security hardening.
- iBMC supports standard interfaces such as Redfish, SNMP, and IPMI 2.0; provides a remote management interface based on HTML5/VNC KVM; supports CD-free deployment and the Agentless feature, simplifying management.
- (Optional) Configured with the Huawei eSight management software to provide advanced management features such as stateless computing, batch OS deployment, and automated firmware upgrade, enabling smart and automatic entire-lifecycle management.
||5ºC to 45ºC (41ºF to 113ºF), and ASHRAE A3 and A4 compliant
||CE, UL, FCC, CCC, and RoHS
||L-shaped guide rails, adjustable guide rails, and holding rails
(H x W x D)
|Chassis with 3.5-inch hard drives: 86.1 mm x 447 mm x 748 mm (3.39 in. x 17.60 in. x 29.45 in.)
Chassis with 2.5-inch hard drives: 86.1 mm x 447 mm x 708 mm (3.39 in. x 17.60 in. x 27.87 in.)
||The Titanium PSU is planned for release in Q2, 2019.